Monday, May 17, 2010

Taking a Breather

Another class done. What a bugger. Paper after paper and 2 PowerPoints, that was enough to keep me busy. Now I am thinking about my Master's. Got a lot of people at work enthused about learning so we are starting a study group to get certified. How awesome! Maybe my enthusiastic spirit is contagious.
OK, so you're ready to take the plunge but you're a little nervous. I was too. Take a careful assessment of what you want to do and how to get there. Write it down. Write down your worst subjects. OK, now make a map for yourself. Will you need tutors? Do you need to study for your placement test? Can you CLEP anything? What are you going to put aside during the time you're in school? It's a commitment that will eat up your time. I hired someone to clean the house (no brainer if you knew me. A friend of mine had someone detail her car. Whatever works). Find a system that works for you and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment